Stamford Innovation Center: Venture Capital / Entrepreneur Chat #4
The Stamford Innovation Center and I are doing a monthly VC / Entrepreneur Q&A, covering some of the hot topics being discussed each month, from tech trends to entrepreneur strategy to raising capital. Below is the 4th discussion.
3/29/2013: Speakers: Peter Propp & J. Skyler Fernandes
– Pitching Your Vision/What You Want to Become, Not What You Currently Are.
– “What we wanted was flying cars, what we got was 140 characters.” – Peter Thiel
– Depth vs. Breath Businesses: $10-500M Opportunities vs $500M+ Opportunities
– Summly – Yahoo Acquisition
– 2nd Quantum Technology Fund Launches: Quantum Valley Investments
– Twitter’s 7th Birthday, Next 7yrs?